Dobson, a 40-year-old mother, was killed Oct. 14, 2005, as she sat on the front porch of her friend’s house at 300 Browning Trail in Letitia Heights. Police say they are confident someone has information that would help solve the case, and urge anyone with that information to contact them.
Police say they are committed to catching the killer and providing closure to the family.
If you have information, call the Barrie Police Service Tip Line: 705-725-7025, ext: 2160.
• In other police news:
Barrie police have issued a warrant for the arrest of a man who had previously been convicted of assaulting a man with a knife.
Police were called to an Innisfil Street address in regards to the suspect violating his court order. The suspect had served a period of time in custody and upon his release, immediately went to find the victim.
Police were unable to locate the suspect and a warrant for his arrest was prepared. The victim has received safety planning from the Barrie Police Service.
• Too many 911 false alarms
• Wanted man found in Collingwood
• Pooch gets a ride in police car
• Daughter arrested for allegedly assaulting her mother
• Stunt driving charges laid
• Child OK after being struck by car
• Officers lace up the sneakers for 2011 Law Enforcement Torch Run