The Barrie Police Service is reaching out to the community for feedback on how they are doing in areas such as public safety, traffic, police patrols, police interaction, and corporate image within the community.
A survey has been posted to gather community response. Input will be used to help formulate policing priorities and improve service. The survey is active now and will be up until April 15.
In other police news:
• Male wanted in assault located
• Screaming male attracts police who arrest him for breach of probation
• Man, 22, charged with breaking conditions of bail, and other offences.
• Domestic leads to charges against woman
• Told to stay away, but he didn’t
• Friday night roundup of impaired drivers and intoxicated revellers